Skip to main content

Story Of Indian Education System..Yesterday's AIIMS Story😯😯😯



Friends, Prashant here and want to tell something about what happened yesterday with me.

I gave an exam for AIIMS paramedical courses. It is a separate exam apart of NEET & AIIMS (MBBS). I'll add link for that so, you all can participate in that exam next year...

So, AIIMS, u all know. It is one of the prestigious college in India and who don't want to be the part of it.. I qualified the exam ....and My Rank was 176 out of 533 students. I am happy (at that moment) and announced to my parents, who were at small function of my Uncle's house... My all relatives got the news and They all appreciated me.. Counselling was On 10th of July (Yesterday). I was waiting for the day,

Counselling for All India students was @ AIIMS Delhi. Some students came from Kerala also...
  Now, It was shocking time for all of the parents as well as students also... let me tell you..

TOTAL NO. OF SEATS = 90
Students Qualified for Exam = 533




Seat allotment was done according to Merit list.. 
But then, the rules of councelling was announced and the rules were...

1. UR Category has only seats mentioned above..
2. Reserved categories have seats in UR category and In their own category also.
    And if the student, whether he is UR, SC , ST & OBC. The vacant seat will be alotted from the UR     category only... AMAZING 😯😯
3. The students can reserve his/her seat by opting for Provisional seat or Confirmed seat.
    60% students opted for provisional seat.

And By Luck, I was upto take admission in MTIT in AIIMS, BHUBANESHWAR. And my all seats taken either by students opted for Provisional and by Reserved categories.

Till 160 rank, no seats for UR category left. And I had to come back😴😴😴 
And one more fact that I want to share is, There were 58 seats for UR among which 40 seats were filled by reserved students..

It was like, Someone is taking my rights from me.. Believe me, I was about to scream that Why, It is happening with us. 
And story doesn't end here.. there were some rules and bond also, while joining AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar.. see 


Suppose, I cleared NEET next year, I'll have to pay 2 lakh to the institution to leave the course and If any confirmed seat student want to refuse the seat he will have to pay 5000 Rs. to take his/her Original certificates back...bcoz the documents had to submit there only.



Friends, It was to aware all of you about our education system. I hope u could get understand why studying hard is necessary, If I ranked 1st I could get any trade of my choice.. So, friends keep on moving and we all know,"Slow & Steady wins the Race..." 

WISH U ALL TO BE SUCCEED. And I am always there for all to help, for which I started my blog.. 
Thanks, keep supporting......

For applying, Go on to 
www.aiimsexams.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do U Forget Kidney Functions Again & Again... See this, U will never forget now😎😎😎😎

FRIENDS, IF YOU ALL LIKED IT, SHARE IT AS MUCH U CAN....THANKS TO ALL.

PROFESSOR PANCHANAN MAHESHWARI.. AN INDIAN SCIENTIST

                Inspirational story….        He was inspired by Dr. Dudgeon, an American missionary teacher , to develop interest in  Botany and specially in  Morphology, His teacher once expressed that if his student  progresses ahead of him, it will give him a great satisfaction.         "  THESE WORDS ENCOURAGED PANCHANAN TO ENQUIRE WHAT HE COULD DO            FOR HIS TEACHER IN RETURN.."                

Remembering Respiratory Capacities are getting Difficult..?? Made easy now

TRICK FOR RESPIRATORY CAPACITIES ORDER... FOR RESPIRATORY VOLUMES PLZ. READ MY 1st Blog.. and see the trick to learn it. RESPIRATORY VOLUME TRICK.. SEE AT BOTTOM REFERENCE : NCERT CLASS 11th KEEP REMEMBER: TV = TIDAL VOLUME IS PRESENT IN ALL  EXCEPT    FRC=                                                                 FUNCTIONAL RESIDUAL CAPACITY. NOW VALUES OF 1. IC →  TV + IRV =  3000 - 3500 ml 2. EC → TV + ERV = 1500 - 1600 ml 3. FRC → ERV + RV = 2500 ml 4. VC → ERV + TV + IRV = 3500 - 4500 ml 5. TLC → RV + ERV + TV + IRV = 5800 ml Q:→ ARRANGE THE PULMONARY CAPACITIES IN DECREASING ORDER. ANS:→ TLC > VC > IC > FRC > EC TRICK : TV Is Funny & Entertaining. KEEP REMEMBER THE CAPITAL LETTERS OF THE SENTENCE. T = TLC V = VC I = IC F = FRC E = EC Hope, you liked it. Keep supporting. I'll Back Soon with some new tricks.. All The Best.....!!!! You can contact me on : 9310191149 or E-mail me @ Imprashantmishra5@gmail.com